Saturday, May 4, 2013

TAYLOR LAUTNER | "Abduction" Behind the Scenes| PICTURES | INFO

INFO
TAYLOR LAUTNER
(born February 11, 1992) is an American Actor and martial artist.
Lautner was initially supposed to be in two films, Northern Lights and a movie based on Max Steel, but pulled out of both films due to scheduling conflicts and better offers. These films and a Bourne Identity-esque spy film with Lily Collins entitled "Abduction", as well as the remaining films in the Twilight series, "The Twilight Saga": Breaking Dawn, are anticipated to be released over a two-year period from 2011-2012.

Click to enlarge
Taylor Lautner superficial guys 02 Taylor Lautner superficial guys 03
Taylor Lautner superficial guys 10Taylor Lautner superficial guys 04

Taylor Lautner superficial guys 06 Taylor Lautner superficial guys 07
Taylor Lautner superficial guys 05Taylor Lautner superficial guys 08
Taylor Lautner superficial guys 09 Taylor Lautner superficial guys 13

Taylor Lautner superficial guys 11 Taylor Lautner superficial guys 12 

Taylor Lautner superficial guys 14 Taylor Lautner superficial guys 15
Taylor Lautner superficial guys 23Taylor Lautner superficial guys 16

Taylor Lautner superficial guys 17 Taylor Lautner superficial guys 18 Taylor Lautner superficial guys 19

Taylor Lautner superficial guys 20 Taylor Lautner superficial guys 21 Taylor Lautner superficial guys 22

Taylor Lautner superficial guys 27Taylor Lautner superficial guys 25

Taylor Lautner superficial guys 24Taylor Lautner superficial guys 26

1 comment:

  1. Hemona samuel Adbuctino 2011 Taylor LautermeIYou IIOVYOU
    Thank you name of this work I work in Westminster Hills who is mr. Hughes this is ASL Richie did they kill I liked your video there's a movie company thank you and I Miss You song you can bacon Ethan I love you son I know you hurt I will save you I'm going to Miss You song I love you son and Dad I want nearby let me hear that you're going to be a boy either eBay BFF that will fart then Ethan would love you son I got to meet you I need that I need that I got to be you Ed and I'm so okay we love you do not close with a guy I hate you I hate you tune-up be with him I'll do it fight this last time you get your fighting so I'm going to fight me and you just family we could be a family and I'm not going to be your daddy kitten we love you Ethan and Karen love you sweetheart illegal I love you son Jacob we have your son baby I love you sweetheart and I love you too I love you okay we love you I can see you homayoun a better son I promise I'll get something from the ice pack do space do I have in the freezer in the downstairs fridge okay what are the Inca watch TV and IQ just like you we love you son you are so distant we love you too ugly to be your daddy ABC song Jacob and baby I love you and I miss you love you too

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...