Friday, March 18, 2011

JOE JONAS by Norman Jean Roy | Details

Joe Jonas
He came to fame as one third of the Jonas Brothers, but Joe Jonas want be solo artist these days

The “Burnin Up” rocker was more than happy to chat about his upcoming album during a recent interview with Details Magazine.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Joe explained, "This is a major deal for me - to be able to accomplish something like this. Doing it on my own is just, I think, a new chapter."

He continued, "I don't feel pressure, but I would say that I almost put a personal responsibility on myself. Those fans that say have moved on, gotten a little bit older and were introduced to new artists, I feel like I want to be able to catch their ears again."

As for guest artists, Joe has named Kanye West, Drake, and Nicki Minaj among those he’d love to work with. "There's a couple collaborations that I have opportunities for right now. I don't want to jinx them, so I don't want to say too much."

Jonas also noted that he has received some great advice from his heroes over the years. "Anybody that I ever met that has been in the business that I really look up to, Paul McCartney to Bono, they've always looked at me and said, 'Listen, like, enjoy yourself. Have a good time. Stop. Realize the kind of moments you're in.'"

Click to enlarge

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.comimagebam.com
imagebam.comimagebam.com
imagebam.comimagebam.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...